Here in your Patient Forms page you will find many forms to simplify your visit at Gahanna Vision Center. Such forms include:
- Patient Profile and Insurance Form
- Patient History and Lifestyle Form
- Request Records from your last Eye Doctor
- Contact Lens Instruction Forms
- Eye Care Guides and Instructions
If you have any trouble accessing these forms, please call or email Gahanna Vision Center and we will get the proper forms to you prior to your scheduled visit.
Patient Records Release to Gahanna Vision Center
- This form allows you to easily request your records from your previous eye care professional.
- Having your medical eye history allows our doctors to provide you with the best continued care available.
- This form is for New and Existing Patients.
- DO NOT SEND TO GVC - Upon Completion please send this to your previous eye care provider
Contact Lens Care and Instructions
- For All Contact Lens Wearers
- This sheet goes over the basic do's and don'ts regarding contact lens wear.
- Learn more about proper contact lens care at YouTube.com/GahannaVision
- Use this grid to test the function of the macula. Please contact Gahanna Vision Center immediately if you should notice any changes.
- You may cut the sheet of paper in half and have 2 Amsler Grids.
- Learn more about the Amsler Grid here. - coming soon
- Watch a video about using the Amsler Grid at YouTube.com/GahannaVision
Dry Eye Assessment
- Curious if you have Dry Eye Syndrome?
- Take this simple assessment and bring it with you to your Lifestyle Eye Exam